- This event has passed.
March 28 @ 1:00 pm
Join us for an online Pysanky Workshop led by Laryssa Czebiniak.
Transform an egg into art! Open to all skill levels from Beginner to Advanced. Recommended for ages 11+ but all participants are welcomed.
This workshop will be presented virtually via Zoom.
Suggested donation for the workshop: $10 individual, $20 family.
Supplies to purchase and prepare in advance:
– white eggs (at room temperature)
– pysanky dyes (must be cooled to room temperature)
– a jar for each dye (wide mouth recommended)
– stylus-kistka (medium and heavy tip recommended)
– unscented candle (tealights work fine)
– a jar of plain water
– a jar of vinegar rinse (2-3 tablespoons of – distilled white vinegar to one cup of water)
– paper towels
– large spoon
– a few design ideas
You may purchase the egg decorating kits, pysanky dyes, kistky, bees wax HERE.